- Implementation of and reporting of Results policies as defined by the Governing Board.
- Implementation of and reporting of Operational Expectations as defined by the Governing Board.
- Manage development and implementation of programs and services including organization, staffing and budgeting to produce results and conditions desired by the Governing Board.
- Development and design, with and through staff and community members, a strategic plan which generates data and provides periodic reports regarding the results and conditions of the District consistent with the overall institutional purpose of academic achievement for each and every student.
- Act as the sole point of connection between the Governing Board and operational organization.
- Superintendent is the Chief Executive Officer of the District. All staff members report directly or indirectly to the superintendent.
- Dr. Christine J. Anderson, Superintendent
- Elaine Robertson, Executive Assistant
- Heather Bonestall, Senior Clerk Confidential
- Loren Ramos, Receptionist
- Joan Boiko, Communications Manager
Did You Know?
As Chief Executive Officer of the Palm Springs Unified School District, the Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of more than 24,000 students and more than 2,000 certificated and classified staff members.
Last updated: 5/8/2013 10:13:07 AM