- Disseminate all press releases from the District and individual sites and departments.
- Respond to all media inquiries related to District, site and department programs, activities and issues.
- Lead crisis communications efforts for District and assist sites with crisis communications.
- Act as liaison between District and community organizations and represent District on community committees.
- Publish Quarterly Supplement report to the community.
- Process all public records requests related to District and sites.
- Assist staff and community members with District and site information needs.
- Maintain internal portion of District website.
- Facilitate Teacher of the Year nomination and selection process.
- Act in advisory capacity on Superintendent’s Cabinet
- Assist superintendent in communications with staff and community members.
Last updated: 7/27/2007 7:15:20 PM